McCoy Truck Tire Service Center is currently fielding applications for Tire Repair Specialists within its retread manufacturing facility.
Did you know?
- It takes 7 gallons of oil to create a new retread?
- It takes 22 gallons of oil to create a new tire?
- McCoy is licensed and franchised in a retread manufacturing process that was patented 55
- Over 60% of truck owners use retreads?
- Despite low price Chinese alternatives, the number of tires retreaded each year by
Californian retreaders continues to grow?
Why McCoy’s Retreading Division?
- Culture of putting quality first has locked in life-long customers
- Give you the tools you need to succeed
- Open lines of communication with management/ownership
Being a reliable contributor to the team effort of manufacturing 176 tires in a day requires excellent attendance from team members, and that’s what we demand. If you’re not ready to commit to our operation as a career please do not apply. We’re currently fielding this position to reduce working hours, which have been over 50 in a week, (Never Sundays). We do not expect presenteeism, but will not tolerate absenteeism, and if you are not at a stage in your life where you’re ready to fulfill commitments regularly please do not apply.